Business School International MSc Scholarships at University of Edinburgh
Applications Close: Open
Course Level: MSc
Award: From £4,000 to £10,000
Number of Awards: Not given
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- All Countries except EU and UK
- The financial aid positions will be available for all their taught Masters courses and for all nationalities outside of the UK and EU.
- financial aid positions will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a fully-funded position are not eligible for these endowments.
- Applicants can only accept one scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School.
financial aid positions will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Masters’ programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
How to Apply: There will be no separate application process for The University of Edinburgh Business School scholarships, but note there is a separate application process through for the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarships.Visit Scholarship Website