The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation International Scholarship, Japan
1) International students from countries in Asia, Africa, South America will enroll in the Master’s program of the Graduate School of Engineering in October 2020.
2) Permanent residents in Japan in October 2020.
3) Participants in all official events held by the Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation several times a year.
4) Those who need financial assistance to study and have not received other scholarships.
120,000 yen monthly
Entrance fee: 282,000 yen,
Tuition support: 535,800 yen
*If you have decided to work, you cannot apply for a tuition exemption.
If you come to Japan for the first time, you will be provided with an amount separately prescribed by the Foundation
From October 2020 to end of 2022 (up to 2 years)
Documents to be submitted:
Application documents and application guidelines will be distributed by the International Affairs Section. ([email protected])
The application form consist in 3 sheets of A4.
*Make sure to read the application guidelines carefully and fill the form with your computer in English or Japanese language.
*Do not modify the number of pages or page numbering.
- For GPA, refer to the attached GPA calculation method and enter the calculated value.
*Please fill in the faculty etc. (Example: ○○ University ○○ Graduate School/Research Student (Country))
2) Personal information acquisition consent form
3) Undergraduate transcript
4) Admission or letter of acceptance (if available)
5) Copy of residence card (both sides)
6) Economic Situation Report (as of 2020/10/1)
7) Self-financed foreign student certificate (designated form)
8) Household income statement (designated form)
Number of people recommended by the Graduate School of Engineering
No restrictions (however, 1 person per country)
Destination of application documents
International Exchange Section, Education Division, Graduate School of Engineering
Monday, August 17, 2020Visit Scholarship Website