Yokohama National University Scholarships 2022 | Study in Japan
Wonderful news for students who are looking for international scholarships as Applications are open to apply for Yokohama National University Scholarships 2022. The scholarship application is opened for academic sessions 2021-2022. Students who are willing to pursue their master’s and Ph.D. degrees from Japan are encouraged to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022.
okohama National University Scholarships 2022 Details
The Japanese government is offering the following benefits to the selected applicants:
- The tuition fee will be covered
- The monthly stipend will be provided of 144,000 Yen to masters students
- Monthly stipend of 145,000 Yen for Ph.D. students
- A monthly allowance of 2000 to 3000 yen will be provided
- 2-way travel ticket
- A medical allowance will be covered
- Accommodation will be provided
To apply for the Yokohama University Scholarship 2021-2022 you need the following documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s CV
- Applicant must not be enrolled in some other program
- 2 letters of recommendations
- English proficiency letter
- Additional documents might be required. (relevant to field or location)
Yokohama Scholarships 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have a splendid academic record.
- On 1st April 2021, the applicant must be younger than 34 years.
- Applicants must be able to arrive in Japan before the session starts.
- Host University of the applicant must provide an English proficiency certificate.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible for applying.
- A bachelor’s degree for the master’s program and a master’s degree for the Ph.D. program is necessary