OIST Internship in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded
Get Ready to apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2022. The OIST Japanese Internship Program is now open. This Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All Costs will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world are eligible for the OIST Japanese Internship Program. OIST Internship in Japan Will Change Your Life.
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Provides a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Internship Program. All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
OIST Internship Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique.
They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST. As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Paid Internships Abroad.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.