MEXT Scholarship Japan 2020
This Fully Funded Scholarship is the best and amazing opportunity for Foreigners who really want to study in Japan. So, if you are planning to stay, visit and study in Japan then Don’t miss this Full Opportunities Based program.
What about ILETS:
Everything about “MEXT Scholarship Japan” is amazing but you know one more thing that is the really awesome and golden point… Yes yes, I’m talking about ILETS!. Yes ILETS is not Necessary.
- For Bachelor: You must complete 12 years of education.
- For Master: You must have completed 16 years of education.
- For Ph.D.: You must have completed 18 years of education.
No IELTS and No TOEFL Required for this Fully Funded Opportunity
Details of the MEXT Scholarship Japan:
- Location: Japan
- Program Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Fields: All Fields
- Program: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy
MEXT Scholarship Covers:
The following are the Opportunities that covered by MEXT Program.
- Fully Funded Scholarship Program
- Monthly Based Allowance.
- It covers 100% Tuition Fees.
- It covers you Air Tickets cost
- It Covers your all Accommodation.
- Only Those countries are Eligible who have Diplomatic rations with Japan.
- Japanese students are ineligible.
- Should be born on or after 2 April 1985
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL score, Only English Proficiency Certificate required.
Varies from Embassy to Embassy for MEXT Scholarship 2020.
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship Japan 2020:
Go to the Embassy website of Your own Country then Click on the Menu Icon and then look for Culture & Education.Visit Scholarship Website