Vice Chancellors Academic Excellence undergraduate financial aid for International Students
- University: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the support will discontinue.
- Commence a new course of study in 2020 for the first time
- Be applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are an international student, you need to apply for the admission at the Western Sydney University International form. No application is necessary. All new applications will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The university will provide fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full-time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.Visit Scholarship Website