Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23
Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Construction Management, Building, Manufacturing, Food Sciences, Health, Health Community Development Studies, Transportation Sciences, Logistics, Environment taught at Kangan Institute Kangan Institute. The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Dec 2021.
Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Kangan Institute.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Construction Management
- Food Sciences
- Health Community Development Studies
- Transportation Sciences
The recipients of the scholarship will be awarded with two installments of $1,500 and $1,000 respectively by Kangan Institute.
Clarkefield (parts in Macedon Ranges)
Diggers Rest (parts in Melton)
Fawkner (parts in Moreland)
Keilor (parts in Brimbank)
Tullamarine (parts in Brimbank/Moreland)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- A Hume Resident.
- Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, NZ citizen, holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa, or holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
- Hold a certificate level III or below, or no tertiary qualification, or are articulating into a higher level qualification, e.g. Certificate IV to a diploma.
- Be accepted into a course of study with Kangan Institute. Part-Time study of at least 0.5 study load will be eligible.
- A newly commencing student. Existing students will only be eligible if they are articulating from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
- Applicants must be newly commencing students. Existing students will only be eligible if they are articulating from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
- Applicants must undertake consultation with Kangan Institute’s Skills and Jobs Centre, prior to enrolment to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolling in eligible courses.