CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship - Space & Astronomy, Australia 2021-22
CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship - Space & astronomy, Australia 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Space sciences, Astronomy taught at CSIRO . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Nov 2021.
CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship - Space & astronomy, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Space sciences
CSIRO is providing the award amount of $10,000 per annum, plus a learning and development budget of $5,000 over the term of the studentship for students to complete their education in Australia.
To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- first or upper second-class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area;
- admission to an Australian University as a PhD student;
- hold an appropriate visa to study in Australia (if international)*
- be no further than one year (FTE) into a PhD on commencing at CSIRO
- hold a primary scholarship; for example, a Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or other primary scholarship of similar value
- not be in receipt of any other Top-Up Scholarship
- be available to commence with CSIRO no later than 30 June 2022
- a university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you.
You will be required to:
- submit a Resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field which includes:
- the reasons why the research project/s you have selected are of interest to you and how your skills/knowledge meet the project requirements;
- the names and contact details of two academic referees; and
- an outline of your longer-term career aspirations and how this program will help you achieve them.
- upload your academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field;
- in the ‘Education’ section, select your university from the Educational Institute list;
- in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, select ‘Not Applicable’ for both Preference 1 and Preference 2; and for the Grade Point Average (GPA), as you are not required to provide this information.
Visit Scholarship Website