Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship, Australia 2021-22
Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Monash University . The deadline of the scholarship is 06 Nov 2021.
Monash University Dal Sasso Family Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Eligible students will receive:
- Full international student course fees paid for 4 years.
- An allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) for up to 4 years.
- The option of on-campus accommodation costs up to $14,000.
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- a Bridging Visa E, or
- a Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or
- a Temporary Protection Visa, or
- a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Preference will be given to a student enrolling in a Bachelor of Engineering (any specialization). If no suitable candidate is available, students enrolling in a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Information Technology will then be considered.
- Selected to be an Access Monash Mentor.
- If you're applying for a course via VTAC, please complete the VTAC Scholarship Application form by Friday 09 October 2020
- If you apply directly to Monash for your course, please complete the separate application form by Friday 06 November 2020.
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.Visit Scholarship Website