UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards
UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Technology Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Technology Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Winning students will be awarded 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate program at UTS for the standard duration of the course.
All Nationalities (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen from a country in the South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa region; and
- Must have completed a recognized Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor degree level or higher; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected Master by coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on campus; and
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a recipient of other UTS International scholarships or grants or the UTS Alumni Advantage Program for the duration of this Scholarship; and be a government sponsored student.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in on the application portal of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the opportunity.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master's program at UTS.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5