University Of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Awards In Zero Dimensional Symmetry, Australia 2021-22
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Awards in Zero Dimensional Symmetry, Australia 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Zero Dimensional Symmetry taught at University of Newcastle . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Oct 2021.
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Awards in Zero Dimensional Symmetry, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Newcastle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Newcastle will provide the selected student’s stipend at the ARC PhD 2021 rate of $28,597 per annum up to 3.5 years including $1,500 for relocation purposes and Overseas Students Health Cover.
- Masters or First Class Honours in mathematics, or equivalent Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Demonstrated skills required:
- Organizational and time management skills,
- Problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated skills in (topological) group theory, computational algebra, graph theory and combinatorics.
- Programming skills
Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest along with scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
Please send the email expressing interest to [email protected] by 5pm on 31 October 2021.Visit Scholarship Website