University of New South Wales International Scholarships
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
University of New South Wales, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is worth $5,000 for 1 year. You may be also considered for scholarships that provide full or partial tuition fee payment, or a stipend.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- • Be an International student
- • Be commencing the first term of your studies in Term 3, 2021
- Must have received an offer of admission by Saturday, 31 July 2021 and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in Term 3, 2021. Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3, 2021.
Applications for Term 3, 2021 will open on 1 May 2021.
To apply, you must submit a Term 3 2021 – UNSW International Scholarships Application by 11.59PM AEST, Saturday, 31 July 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Visit Scholarship Website