University of New South Wales International Scholarship
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
University of New South Wales, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Recipients must be:
- • an International student
- • be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020; and
- • Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020. This must include one of the following:
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Applications open 1 May 2020.
By applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the scholarships. You must have received an offer of admission by 31 July 2020.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailedVisit Scholarship Website