PCBT International Student Diversity Scholarship in Australia
- University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $2,700 off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: applications are open in Australia as well as to all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the given criteria:
- International and Australian students are welcome to apply for courses offered at PCBT.
- International students are eligible who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT and holds one of the mentioned passports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this application opportunity, candidates need to apply online. But, before it, applicants either take PCBT-Direct-Admission or Hire one of the PCBT Registered Education Agents.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copy of Passport, Evidence of English Competency, Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school
- Australian visa, All previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before start process for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students who wish to study at PCBT should meet the English language requirements.
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide scholarships value ranging from $500 to $2,700 off the Discounted Tuition Fees that depends on the duration of the course/s enrolled.
- Onshore students: April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2020, 2021, 2022
- Offshore students: July, Oct (2020), Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct (2021), Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct (2022)