Melbourne Mobility Excellence Awards for International Students
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- Award: $2,500 – $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date.
- Have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University. After taking admission, all candidates must submit an application form for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are selected on the basic academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.Visit Scholarship Website