Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Course Level: Masters degree course
- Scholarship Award: $2,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Three scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2019
- Language: English
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must submit an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering current students’ website.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of the original transcripts and completion records from your previous studies may be requested by the University at any time to verify the authenticity of the documentation that was provided with your application. Ensure when providing additional supporting documents to clearly identify your full name, application ID number, as well as the intake and course/s applied for.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can get the information about admission requirement through the link.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to fluent in English.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $2,500 – $5,000