ICMS Postgraduate Innovation funding for International Students in Australia
- University or Organization: International College of Management, Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open for candidates from in every single place the sector
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is to be had for a postgraduate stage in any topics
- Admissible Criteria: To eligible, the candidates will have to have an undergraduate stage with a GPA of three.20 out of five.zero.
- Candidates will have to have a complete Letter of Offer to be eligible to use for this award
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will have to take admission in ICMS Postgraduate program, and after that, they are able to download the application form and post to get this system.
- Submit your finished utility by the use of e mail or put up with the topic line – ICMS Postgraduate Innovation utility. Email: [email protected] Post Att: ICMS Scholarships, International College of Management, Sydney, 151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095, Australia
- Supporting Documents: With entire utility shape, will have to post an essay (minimal 1000 phrases), qualified replica in their passport and delivery certificates, Photograph – Head Shot (school photograph is appropriate), instructional transcripts, proof of English talent, and ICMS Full Letter of Offer
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have to have a GPA of three.20 out of five.zero from their earlier undergraduate stage. Check all entry requirements and make the admission procedure extra obtainable.
- Language Requirement: Applicants want to meet the ICMS Academic & English Entry Requirement.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is awarding six postgraduate tuition waiver scholarships. Partial grants could also be granted.
Note: ICMS has 3 intakes consistent with 12 months (February, July and October)Visit Scholarship Website