Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- • Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- • Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- • Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- • Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- • Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021.
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2021 entry is 16 April 2021 and that for Trimester 3, 2021 entry is 6 August 2021. Applications for Trimester 1, 2021 entry closed on 4 December 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Visit Scholarship Website