Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training International program at the University of Sydney
- University or Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate Degree
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from and Australia and all around the world are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctorate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to this studentship, then you are required to take admission in a master and doctoral degree program at the University of Sydney. After taking affirmation, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, supervisor acceptance letter and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance at the university, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
Each winning candidate will get the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum
- Medical Funds
- Travel expenses
- up to $420 for Masters candidates
- up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds