Flinders University International Go Beyond Scholarships in Australia 2020
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries:International candidates of any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Environment, Government, Information technology, Law, Psychology, Public health, Science, and Social work at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates must meet the following criteria-
- Be a new Student
- Must commence studies in Semester 1 and 2, 2020
- Full fee-paying overseas candidate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The following steps will lead the way of applying to the course and award-
- Step 1-The participants need to select their course in which they want to study.
- Step 2- After that, they can complete their application process to study a bachelor or a master degree program at the university.
- Final Step: If students are eligible they simply need to accept their offer for the grant to be awarded.
- Required Documents: At the time of admission, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copies of their degree transcripts.
- Entry Requirements: Undergraduate participants whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 5 ATAR equivalent points.
- And postgraduate candidates whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 0.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, all participants have to meet the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them 25% tuition fee reduction for the first two semesters of their studies.
Application Deadline: There is no set deadline for the grant; the candidates need to take admission in their chosen course before the application closed.Visit Scholarship Website