EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarships
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: EIT Melbourne campus
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded for master study in an engineering subject
- Admissible Criteria: All future Master of Engineering on-campus students, applying for a course starting in July 2020 at EIT’s new Melbourne campus (Level 1, 600 Collins Street, Melbourne).
- International students who desire to study on-campus in Australia will be essential to have a valid international student visa
- A recognized 3-year bachelor program in an engineering qualification in a congruent area of practice, OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree program in a congruent field of practice, OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering program or equivalent that is accepted under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia (in a congruent or a different area of practice) at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must meet the admission criteria of their chosen course and apply directly or contact an EIT Course Advisor.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Admission Requirements: Before start processing for master study, applicants must check all the entry requirements of their selected subject area.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy. A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
The Engineering Institute of Technology will provide a 10% discount off to successful candidates for their first year of tuition fees in July 2020. The awards are applicable to a maximum of 8 units.Visit Scholarship Website