Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship in Australia
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply. They must have outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, seekers need to be enrolled in the bachelor and masters degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for graduate and postgraduate degree at Bond, then you are required to maintain a minimum average of 65% in your previous program.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grantee will be awarded an AUD$10,000 tuition fee studentship. It will be paid in two $5,000 installments over the first two semesters.Visit Scholarship Website