250 International Student Grants at University of Melbourne in Australia
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: $1,000 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- Provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they have to submit a application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Visit Scholarship Website
- The university offers approximately 250 grants established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
- A single payment varying from approximately $200 to $10,000.