Koc University for international students
Undergraduate International Scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship:
- If you wish to be considered for a scholarship make sure that you complete and submit the required documents in the online application form under the “Scholarship” section available at https://apply.ku.edu.tr/regapp
- Submitting an application without the required exam scores (SAT/ACT, IB, A-Levels or others) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances.
- All admitted students are first evaluated for a merit-based scholarship by the Admissions Committee on the basis of academic merit only (need-blind). These scholarships can be awarded for 25%, 50% or 100% of the annual tuition for the duration of the program. Merit-based scholarships do not include any other benefits (housing, living expenses, books, etc).
- If an admitted student is not awarded an academic merit scholarship and has indicated on the online application form that they wish to be evaluated for a scholarship, then they are evaluated by a Scholarships Committee who may award a 25% or 50% annual tuition scholarship for the duration of the program. Need-based scholarships do not include any other benefits (housing, living expenses, books, etc).
- Scholarship results are communicated to candidates with the admission offer letter from our Registrar’s Office via email in the dates indicated here.
- For specific scholarship based on citizenship please visit the pages under “Scholarships” on this website or email us at [email protected] for details