Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021 in Turkey for Bs, Ms & PhD
Good news for the students who are looking for Scholarships in Turkey, Applications are now open to apply for Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021. The Scholarships is offered for International Students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships.
Kadir Has Üniversitesi is one of the famous university of Turkey, it’s a wonderful opportunity for the students to pursue their higher education from this institute. No IELTS/TOEFL is required for this Scholarship Program. Don’t miss this opportunity all candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
Kadir Has Üniversitesi Scholarships 2021 is totally based on merit. Candidates with any Nationality can apply for this Scholarship in Turkey. For furthermore information about the Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021 check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021
Host Country: Turkey
Institiute: Kadir Has University
Eligible Countries: All Nationals
Degree Offered: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Application Deadline: 28th August 2020
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are offered in Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021 for the International Students:
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- Information Technologies
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Genetics
Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences
- International Trade and Finance
- International Relations
- Political Science and Public Administration
- American Culture and Literature
- Business Administration
Faculty of Communication
- Public Relations and Information
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- New Media
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Faculty of Art and Design
- Radio, Television, and Cinema
- The Scholarship will cover 25% to 100% tuition waiver for the Undergraduate program.
- Scholarship will cover 25%,50% & 100% tuition waiver for Master’s & PhD.
- The reduction of tuition waivers is based on academic merit.
Documents for Undergraduate
- Candidate must be an International Student.
- All the documents must be translated into English.
- Official documents showing completion of a High School diploma.
- Copy of Applicant passport.
- Upload Id card if you don’t have a passport at the time of application.
- Motivation Letter.
- 1 Reference Letter.
Documents for Master’s & PhD
- International Student.
- Copy of English proficiency test results if available.
- Official transcript of Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- For degrees granted abroad, a copy of the degree equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office, confirming the equivalency of the degree to that of a Turkish higher education institution
- Two Reference Letters.
- Statement of purpose.
- An updated CV.
- Official Transcript of the candidate.
- Copy of Passport.
The last date to apply for Kadir Has University Scholarships 2021 is 28th August 2020.
How to Apply
Note no application fee is required while applying. All the application process is online. To apply check the official link mentioned below, Best of Luck.