QuTech Scholarships For International MSc Students
QuTech scholarships for international MSc students is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Computing Science, Quantum Engineering taught at QuTech . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Dec 2021.
QuTech scholarships for international MSc students is available to undertake Masters level programs at QuTech.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computing Science
- Quantum Engineering
The sponsorship will provide € 2,083 and € 18,750 to Non-EU and EU country students respectively per year towards the full tuition fee of the applied MSc. program eta QuTech.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have enrolled in the program of their choice at QuTech.
The applicants are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme at QuTech via the application portal of TU Delft. Applicants that have successfully submitted their application will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of grades/high school marks
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Sc. graduate certificate
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) that has to be 80 per cent or higher to be accepted at QuTech.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- CAE – 180