PhD Positions In Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems At Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands 2022-23
PhD Positions in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands 2022-23 is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Logistics, Information Systems taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Dec 2021.
PhD Positions in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Information Systems
The selected PhD candidates will be provided monthly salaries of €2,434 in the first year, €2,836 in the second year, €2,968 in the third year, and €3,111 in the fourth year.
To be considered for a PhD position in management at ERIM, you are expected to:
- hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- have excellent results in your first degree or graduate study
- show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent (required for all entering PhD students
- have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For the internet-based TOEFL test, ERIM requires a total score of at least 100 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading, and listening) should be at least 23. A minimum score of 600 is required on the paper-based TOEFL test. For IELTS, the minimum overall band score is 7.5 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading, and listening) should be at least 6.5. The language test results should not be older than two years.
In addition to these formal requirements, candidates for the program are selected on the basis of their CVs, academic references, and interviews with potential supervisors.
- Admission applications can be made on the university portal and then you will be considered for this PhD position.