SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022 | Fully Funded
Seoul University Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses. All the students with any majors with excellent profiles can also apply for the GSFS scholarship by SNU, which is offered every Spring.
- This Scholarship Covers Full Tuition Fees
- Stipends for Two Years.
- Free Accommodation
- The stipend would be enough to cover your Food and other expenses.
Available Fields of Study
SNU has one Graduate School with 99 programs across five fields of study.
Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts
You can find the List of Programs in the Program Section.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents