KDIS Scholarship For International Students, South Korea 2022-23
KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of Public Policy, Public Management Intellectual Property and Development, Development Policy taught at KDI School of Public Policy and Management . The deadline of the scholarship is 27 Sep 2021.
KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at KDI School of Public Policy and Management.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- Public Management
- Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for eligible students of GAS Scholarship (Masters Programs).
Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, Round trip airfare for students who win the Seoul G20 Scholarship (Ph.D. Programs).
All Nationalities (foreign nationals whose parents are both foreign nationalities).
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationalities or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country
- Applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold both bachelor’s (min. 3 years) and master’s degrees or equivalent to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The applicant must apply for admission through the online application system.
(KDI School does not charge an application fee.)
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcripts with official grading system document
- Certificate of Graduation (or Diploma)
- Two recommendation letters. (Applicants must request Recommendation Letters to the recommenders by using the online application system.)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Applicants can also submit an official document issued by their university proving that all the courses are fully instructed in English instead)
- Employment Verification (Required for government and public sector officials)
- Dissertation Research Proposal (Required for Ph.D. Applicant)
- Copy of passport
(KDI School highly recommends applicants to Apostille or authenticate the required documents by the Korean embassy.)Visit Scholarship Website