KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea | Fully Funded
The Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022 applications are now open. The KAIST University is offering 300 Scholarships for Masters and PhD Programs. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea and it will Cover all the Expenses. The KAIST University Ranked #39 in QS Global World. One of the Top Public University.
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
The benefits of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2022 is given below:
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 300 USD for Bachelors Students.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s an advisor/department.
Available Academic Fields/Majors For MS, PhD
KAIST University offers the following fields given below for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English speaking countries.)
The Eligibility For the KAIST Masters, PhD Scholarship is as follows:
- A candidate must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2021.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2021.