Prepare Yourself For Academic Challenges
We prepare you for academic challenges. In every program, every step of your journey ahead, we train your mind and give you confidence for a life of impact.
After the establishment of Azad Govt. of the State of Jammu & Kashmir since December 28, 1950, first Rules of Business has been implemented. Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission launched according of these rules-----. The first Chairman was Mr. Ghulam Muhayyudin (CSP) Chief Advisor to Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, Commission regularly started his work. In March 1967 Commission’s Offices shifted in Muzaffarabad.
Functions of the Commission
The functions of the Commission shall be:
- To conduct test and examinations for recruitment to the civil services of Azad Jammu & Kashmir and such posts in connection with the affairs of the Government as may be prescribed by rules made under section 11;
- To advise the President on matters relating to qualification for and method of recruitment to, the services and posts referred to in clause (a);and
- Any other matter which the President may refer to the commission.
AJK Public Service Commission (Function Rules) 1978
The commission shall conduct tests and examinations for recruitment to:
- The civil services and civil posts connected with the affairs of the Government falling in grades 16 and above except those specified in Schedule1:
- Such posts in or under a Corporation or other body or organization set up by Government under any law carrying a scale of pay the maximum of which is Rs. 2200/- per menses or above as may be referred to the Commission: and
- Any other Posts which may be referred to the Commission to recruitment by the Government.