Mama Parsi Girls' Secondary School was established on 1 April 1918 by Jamshed Nusserwanjee Mehta who collected three donations to found the school. At first the new Parsi girls' school functioned in a portion of the Bai Virbaijee School, from where it was shifted in June 1919 to a large building which stands today at the corner of Haji Abdullah Haroon and Inverarity Roads. This building was known as Mama Mansion. Construction of the present building called The Mama Parsi Girls' High School was started on 17 January 1920 and completed on 26 January 1925.
Examination Type Annual
Local Affiliations Aga Khan Board
Foreign Affiliations Cambridge International Examinations - CIE
Cost & Financial Aid
Merit Based Scholarships
Need Based Scholarships
Outdoor Sports Facilities