The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Master's Level Scholarships
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master's Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government post graduate colleges of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year in a partner university
a. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master's scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-
a. Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
b. Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / government post graduate college.
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master's level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government post graduate colleges of Punjab..
- Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective university / post graduate college (the scholarship application forms can also be requested from the financial aid office of the respective university / office of the principal of post graduate college)
- Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.
Disbursement of Scholarship Stipends
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on biannual basis.
- The next scholarship installment is released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance and scholar assessment report submitted by the university / degree awarding institution.