Wenner-Gren Foundation - Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships in US
Wenner-Gren Foundation - Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Anthropology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Wenner-Gren Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, USD 40,000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships, Wenner-Gren Foundation is to support post-doctoral students in research.
Eligibility for Wenner-Gren Foundation - Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020:
- Applicants for Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships, Wenner-Gren Foundation from all nationalities are eligible.
- Candidates applying should have a PhD or equivalent.
- The PhD of the candidate should not be more than ten years old.
- Fellowship provided is to support a continuous period of full-time academic writing.
- Prior recipients of Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships are not eligible.
- Prior applicants, applying again need to submit a resubmission statement, explaining how the application is different from the prior application.
- The main criteria of evaluation will be the research and its potential contribution to anthropological knowledge, theory, and debate.
- There is no preference for any particular geographical area or topics
- The applicants for Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships, Wenner-Gren Foundation completed application form.
- The Curriculum vitae should be attached.
- A printed copy of the application form and required attachments.
- Abstract of your writing project.
- Answers to four project description questions should be given.
- Resubmission statement is required if the current application is a resubmission.
- Bibliography relevant to your proposed project.
Value of Wenner-Gren Foundation - Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020:
- The successful applicants of Wenner-Gren Foundation - Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020 will receive AUD 40,000 for 12 months of continuous writing.