USFEP Fulbright Scholarships for Masters & PhDs in USA 2023
Applicants for the Fulbright Student (Master's and Ph.D.) and Fulbright-Higher Education Commission (HEC) Ph.D. programs are now being accepted by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan. April 12th, 2023, is the last day to apply.
Additionally, all potential applicants must take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
In order to be eligible for the Master's degree program, candidates must have earned either a four-year Bachelor's degree or a Bachelor's and Master's degree from an accredited university. We encourage recent graduates to apply, except for MBAs and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who must have two years of professional experience.
To be eligible for the Ph.D. program, you must have a Master's, M.Phil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education). Candidates with experience in teaching, research, or the public sector are highly desirable.
In order to apply for the Fulbright graduate program at USEFP, you must do so by April 12th, 2023.
Visit https://usefp.org/scholarships/fulbright-degree.cfm for the application form and details
In case of questions, please email [email protected]
Guidelines for USEFP Fulbright Masters and Doctoral Scholarships
Applications are welcome from Pakistani citizens currently living and working in Pakistan with strong academic histories except clinical medicine.
- A Fulbright program entails sharing information about Pakistani life and culture with U.S. colleagues and community groups in addition to academic work.
- It is crucial that successful candidates take on leadership roles in their fields and are committed to serving and returning to Pakistan.
- Dual nationals or those whose spouse, parent, fiancé, or child is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Those employed by the Fulbright organization or the State Department, along with their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and parents. Programs funded by their agencies, spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and parents of USAID and HEC employees.
- The Fulbright student program gives preference to students who have not previously received a Fulbright grant.
- Students studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence visa.
Getting a Fulbright MS or Ph.D.
The complete application consists of:
- An application form
- Reference letters from three sources
- A report of your GRE scores
- Uploaded transcripts should include an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree. Documents attested by HEC are preferred with the application, although degrees and transcripts attested by the institution are also acceptable.
Visit Scholarship Website