UNDP Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
United Nations Scholarship 2021-2022
Good News for the scholarship seekers, Applications are now open to apply for the UNDP Scholarship 2022. This is a Fully Funded program offered for International Students by UNDP. The United Nations Development is offering Professional Graduate Scholarships for the Academic year 2021-2022.
The duration of the United Nations scholarships 2021/2022 is 2 years. This is a very good opportunity for the students who are looking for Fully Funded Scholarships. No registration fee is required at the time of application. The United Nations is offering this scholarship free of cost, all finances of the students during the scholarship program will be covered by UNDP.
Selected applicants will be sent to Thailand (Bangkok), Samoa (Apia), United States (New York), Bangladesh (Dhaka), Timor-Leste (Dili), Turkey (Istanbul), Mongolia (Ulaan Bator), Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby), Denmark (Copenhagen), Maldives and Laos ( Vientiane) for the program.
UNDP Scholarship Benefits:
- Health insurance during the program
- Paid leave will be provided when the applicant is sick
- A good stipend
- Travel costs from any location to the workstation will be covered
- Annual leave with pay will be provided
United Nations Values:
The UNDP is looking for applicants who have the following values and skills:
- Applicant must have mutual respect for their co-workers
- Applicants must be very professional
- Complete transparency is to be expected by the candidate
Applicants must be from one of the following countries in order to be eligible for this scholarship program:
- Guinea Bissau
- Cape Verde
- The central African Republic,
- Cook Islands
- Congo (Rep. of)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of Palau
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
United Nations Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Master’s degree in a field that is relevant.
- Candidates belonging to the above-mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- Both Male/Female candidates can avail of this scholarship.