UCSC Regents Scholarships for International Students in USA
- University or Organization: University of California, Santa Cruz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 & $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students are expected to enroll in 15 units each quarter and to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to qualify for scholarship renewal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program. After being registered and receiving an offer of admission from the university, candidates must fill out an online application and submit it during the application filing period.
- Supporting Documents: After getting admitted and accept an offer of admission, candidates must have to submit the academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded on outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Award amounts for new frosh are $20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a monetary award, scholars receive priority enrollment and a campus housing guarantee.Visit Scholarship Website