- University or Organization: Tufts University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen and International Students
- Prizes can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: National and International applicants can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for ant degree in any subject offered by the Tufts’ three schools – Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Museum of Fine Arts(SMFA)
- Admissible Criteria: Each program at Tufts has its own eligibility requirements. So before applying for a course must meet all the eligibility criteria of Tufts schools.
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts (SMFA at Tufts)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get a Tufts scholarship, applicants must take admission in any degree courses as the first-year student and submit all the required materials with mentioned on the application.
- Note: Candidates should submit all documentation to Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to complete the necessary documents:
- Complete the FAFSA. The Tufts code is 002219.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile The Tufts code is 3901.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree, you need to check all academic criteria of Tufts.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the prime language, then English language testing is required. Tufts agree to take self-reported English language scores. English language tests are required as TOEFL – 100, IELTS – 7, PTE – 68, and Duolingo – 120.
The Tufts University helps students put their best foot forward for high-stakes competitions. Students can check all the Scholarship and Fellowship Opportunities here.Visit Scholarship Website