The Gates Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
he Applications are now open for The Gates Scholarship (TGS) Program 2022. Each Year the Bill Gates Scholarship Provide 300 Gates Scholarships to Study in the United States. All expenses covered Bill Gates scholarship for international students. The Gates Scholarship is open to apply now to Study in United States Universities. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship.
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Tuition Fee
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Additionally, a student must plan to enrol full-time, in a four-year degree program.
Ideal Candidate for the Scholarship
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
- You need to follow some tips before applying for a scholarship.