Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Fordham University
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to entering traditional first-year students who generally rank in the top 1 to 2 per cent in their high school class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your resume/CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English.
Visit Scholarship Website
- The scholarship covers the full tuition costs each year of undergraduate courses taken at Fordham for the academic year 2020-21.
- It also covers the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less, if the student lives on campus.