Phi Theta Kappa Tuition funding for International Students at University of Arizona
- University: The University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be pursuing a first Bachelor’s Degree for Undergraduate studies.
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the program’s total four semesters.
- The award must be used beginning the fall 2020 semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must get admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. No formal application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university. Please send a copy of your Phi Theta Kappa certificate to the Undergraduate Admissions Office ([email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: All students who are interested to apply for this application program must check the admission requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide $5,000 for Arizona Residents and $12,000 for International students for the session 2020/21.Visit Scholarship Website