National Buckeye Scholarship
- University or Organization: Ohio State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,500 ($54,000 four-year value)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizenship
- Awards can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will award for the undergraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Those considered are non-Ohio residents who rank in the top 25 per cent of their graduating classes and have an ACT composite score of 29 or higher or SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing + Math score equivalent of 1330 or higher.
- Students must be enrolled full time at Ohio State.
- Applicants must be pursuing your first undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Students must take admission into the Ohio State University for their first undergraduate degree. After enrolled, students will automatically consider the National Buckeye Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcript,
- Entry Requirements: Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to take part in the merit award. All candidates are highly encouraged to file the FAFSA by February 1.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent skills in the English language to study at OSU.
Ohio State University will provide $13,500 to a deserving student. The total $54,000 is a four-year value. Fund amounts and criteria are subject to change without notice.Visit Scholarship Website