Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is Now Open for the Academic Year 2022-2023. The Top Famous Scholarship in the United States in a Top University. The Knight Hennessey Stanford University Scholarship offers 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students as well as U.S Citizens to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, Joint Degrees degrees at Stanford University which is the Leading University of the world. All the Expenses will be Covered Under this Scholarship Program.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students in USA is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Scholarship in the United States for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavours (e.g. conference travel).
Available Fields/Majors to Study at Stanford University
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 is a Unique Opportunity. There are No Academic Background Restrictions. Candidates with all academic fields are eligible.
All Graduate Programs at Stanford Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars will be accepted from all countries. No Country Restrictions.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
- You are Not eligible if Your bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree is Completed before 2014.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enrol as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to apply in 2020 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2015 or later.
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need the results of an English proficiency exam.
- English Language Requirements, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT etc.
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume (Check How to Make an Effective CV, Useful Tips)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship
You must apply Separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. You must submit your application in English via the Online Application Portal.Visit Scholarship Website