International Merit Award at Grand Valley State University
- University: Grand Valley State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The grant is only available for F1 students.
- Students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to complete the International application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of $5,000 to all eligible students for the academic year 2020/21.Visit Scholarship Website