International Baccalaureate Scholarship at University of Tampa
- University: The University of Tampa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school applicants
- Has satisfied all the requirements of the IB diploma
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tampa.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of the IB diploma to the Admissions Office for consideration.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit one of the following:
- TOEFL: the minimum acceptable score is 550 or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based) exam.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System – minimum grade of 6.5.
- DuoLingo: the minimum acceptable score is 105.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the winning candidates for the undergraduate course.Visit Scholarship Website