- Organization: INCIGHT
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Study Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only in the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will provide for any degree courses (Associates Degree, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, etc.) or subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- You must be a current Washington, Oregon or California resident.
- You must have a disability. This can be any disability as it is defined by the ADA, DSM-V, IDEA, or another governing body. This classification includes, but is not limited to- Autism, Deaf-blindness, Deafness, Development delay, Emotional disturbance, Hearing impairment, Intellectual disability, Multiple disabilities, Orthopedic impairment, Other health impairment, Specific learning disability, Speech or language impairment, Traumatic brain injury, and Visual impairment, including blindness
- You must be attending higher education during the funding cycle following your application (2020-2021 School Year.) This includes college, university, community college, or vocational school. You may be pursuing any type of degree within these institutions (Associates Degree, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, etc.)
- A high-school student whose disability falls under the IDEA or qualifies them for an IEP or 504 plans is also eligible for INCIGHT’s program.
- All students who plan to begin or are currently attending post-secondary studies at colleges or trade/professional schools are eligible for these grants
- You must be enrolled and provide enrollment verification to INCIGHT.
How to Apply
- To Apply: There are two essential parts of the application.
- The completed Application Form contains necessary information about the candidate.
- Two Completed essay responses. This year they are welcoming video essay response. Maintain video between 1 and 3 minutes in length and share a link as the response.
- Entry Requirements: GPA required.
Visit Scholarship Website
- The exact number of awards and the total amount to be awarded in 2020 will be decided during the selection process, at the sole discretion of INCIGHT.
- The award distributes half of the amount in the fall and the other half in the winter. Funds are sent directly to the school, not to students.
- INCIGHT scholars are required to complete 30 hours of community service or volunteer at one INCIGHT event.