HARVARD UNIVERSITY MBA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IN USA
Applications are now invited for Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2021 in the USA. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6,700 undergraduate students and about 15,250 postgraduate students. Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000-degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship in the USA is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next MBA Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021
HARVARD UNIVERSITY MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2021:
- United States
- Harvard University
- Boustany Foundation
The USA Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
THE BOUSTANY FOUNDATION INTERNSHIP:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HARVARD UNIVERSITY MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2020?
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the university to [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 05 May 2021. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021.