Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards in the USA
- University or Organization: The Governments of New Zealand and the United States
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate study or Research
- Award: US$31,000 plus travel expenses and insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Eights awards are available approximately
- Nationality: New Zealand
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: August 1, each year
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s study or research degree program in any field at a US institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time applicant and meet the citizenship requirements of this award. Preference for Fulbright graduate awards is given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright graduate grant or had extensive recent experience in the US.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, then don’t be late, complete and submit the official online application form for the award. The final decision will be confirmed by the Board of Fulbright New Zealand and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board and the selected participants will be called for an interview.
- Admission Requirements: A successful applicant must have completed the equivalent of four years full-time study at tertiary level and obtained a bachelor’s degree by the time you take up your award, but not yet hold a doctoral degree.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the US, the candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Approximately eight awards will be awarded and each will have the value of Up to US$31,000 along with the travel expenses and insurance.Visit Scholarship Website