US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022
The 2022 Fulbright Student Prgogram is available for all academic disciplines except clinical medicine. This international scholarship is funded by the United States Department of State. Students in the fields of energy, water, agriculture, public health, education, social sciences, journalism and mass communication, arts and culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
All scholars will be placed at their choice of university. Moreover, for the entire duration of the scholarship, all scholars will be receiving a decent monthly stipend of up to $2000. Students will be able to explore different states of America.
Scholarship grantees will get the funding for health insurance, airfare, textbooks, tuition fee, visa process, and a living stipend. It is one of the great post-graduate opportunities of the year. Students would get merged into a new environment and build cross-culture understanding.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022:
- United States of America
- U.S. Department of States
- A candidate is instructed to choose his university according to his interest and field.
- Master’s Degree Programs/MPhil
- Doctoral Programs
Areas of Study:
- All candidates can apply in any discipline except clinical medicine.
No. of Scholarships:
- 50 Fulbright scholarships
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022:
- Health insurance will be provided
- Airfare would be covered.
- Stipend for textbooks will be provided.
- The tuition fee will be covered
- The Visa process will be supported by the USEFP
- A monthly stipend of up to $2000 will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022:
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must have all academic transcripts and degrees while applying.
- A candidate should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- A candidate submits a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
How to Apply for US Fulbright Scholarship 2022?
- All interested candidates are directed to apply online by creating an account for online applications on the official website.
- Before or while applying, a candidate has to appear in a Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- An application has different sections from personal information to the required documents, a candidate is instructed to fill out all those sections with correct information.
- GRE score report
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts
- The last to apply for US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020-21 is June 9, 2021.
Women people with disabilities and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Visit Scholarship Website