Deans Scholarships for International Students at Fordham University
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a solid A or A- average, high academic performance in a competitive curriculum, and above 1490 on an 1600 scale or its equivalent on standardized testing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to enrol inthe bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your resume/CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Fordham, you are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the annual award of $15,000 for traditional undergraduate students at Fordham.Visit Scholarship Website